InQuest Gamer Top 100 Games of All Time
- Warren Sistrom(waza)Australia
This is the staff of the magazine's "Definitive List of Gaming’s Greatest Hit". In judging the following criteria was used:
1) Impact: the game’s place in history and its popularity
2) Quality: how elegant and engaging the game’s mechanics are
3) Execution: a game’s aesthetics, production value and how well it follows a theme
4) The IQ Factor: how much fun the game really is to us, which we weighed double.
Sure you can read the list on the magazines website, but I thought it would be interesting to present it here to compare with the ratings etc on BGG.
So far I have added the top 60, will finish the list soon. Many games are role playing games and therefore Outside the Scope of BGG, for these I have tried to use a picture from a closely related game that is on BGG.
Thanks to Tom Vasel for his forum posting pointing out this list.
EDIT December 2009: with RPG's now on geekdo I am editing all my out of scopes to include the correct item or RPG, this may loose some people's comments, sorry about this but I thought it better to show the correct item.
- [+] Dice rolls