From the publisher's website:
Designed by Gregor Hutton (Best Friends) 3:16 is a winner of a High Ronny Award for Games Design. Featuring a stunning cover by Paul Bourne (a|state, Cold City, Hot War) and haunting interiors by Gregor Hutton 3:16 is a visual treat.
This high-octane Science-Fiction role-playing game for 2 or more players has your Space Troopers killing bugs all across the Cosmos. You’ll advance in rank, improve your weapons, slay civilization after civilization and find out who you are through an innovative 'Flashback' mechanic.
Terra’s plan is to kill every living thing in the Universe to protect the home world. See where your tour of duty in the 3:16th Expeditionary Force takes you and your friends. Revel in the kill-happy machismo and enjoy a campaign of Carnage Amongst The Stars.
3:16 is a Science-Fiction role-playing game about Carnage Amongst The Stars.
- Take your squad of kill-happy Troopers and annihilate bugs!
- Low preparation, elegant game system.
- Delivers developing campaign play.
- Lavishly illustrated and designed book.
- Winner of a High Ronny Award for Games Design for the original version.