- Words from the Wise (Guys) - Nicholas HM Caldwell
Silent Death, Shadow World, ICE's schedule, Bladelands, the end of the MERP moratorium, and infantry commission prices
- Rolemaster Professions in Middle-earth: Arms Companion - Anthony Almeida
The penultimate instalment of our comprehensive evaluation of the suitability of RM2 professions for Middle-Earth
- Press Release: Book Of Eldritch Might II Now Available - Malhavoc Press
- Press Release: ICE is Back in Distribution - ICE
- Press Release: The End Comes and The Fourth Seal is Broken! - Tyranny Games
- Review: GURPS World War 2 - Jamie 'Trotsky' Revell
From 'peace in our time' to the dropping of the atom bomb, this is the definitive RPG
- Review: Knights - Nigel Buckle
An entertaining and fast game combining dice and cards
- Review: The Fellowship of the Ring, A Strategy Battle Game - D. Andrew Ferguson
Recreate the battle scenes from the Fellowship of the Ring in this fast-paced skirmish game.
A new Arcane spell list which may be also appropriate as a professional base list. Usable with RM2
- Magic Revised - A. Cherry
A bold revision of the Rolemaster realms of magic
- RMSS vs RMFRP Part 11, 12 and 13 - Brent Knorr
Our analysis of the differences between RMSS Talent Law and RMFRP Character Law begins this issue with Special Status, Wealth, and Special Items
- RMSS vs RMFRP Part 14 - Physical Flaws - Brent Knorr
Our analysis continues with the differences in the physical flaw entries between RMSS Talent Law and RMFRP Character Law.
- RMSS vs RMFRP Part 15 - Mental Flaws - Brent Knorr
We next consider the mental flaw entries between RMSS Talent Law and RMFRP Character Law.
- RMSS vs RMFRP Part 16 - Special Flaws - Brent Knorr
We conclude our look at the differences between RMSS Talent Law and RMFRP Character Law.
- RMSS vs RMFRP Part 17 - Cultures & Races - Brent Knorr
We consider the changes to the racial background material between the two editions
- Role of Magic - A. Cherry
Redefining the magical professions in Rolemaster
- Using Magic Isn't Risk Free - Ahti Nordberg
Rules for combining magical effects and the dangers of spell interference.