Adventurers Club #17 features an Old West cover and contains a couple of articles for Western Hero. This issue also features an article by Steve Long (who would later go on to be the Line Developer for Hero Games).
Issue appeared in Summer 1991. The format of this issue is a little larger than those that appear immediately before and after it.
- 'Nuff Said by John Brunkhart
- Superhype! by Monte Cook
- The Plot Thickens: The nicest hero around is wanted by the Law by Jo Lori Drake
- Stump the Heroes: We answer a few quick questions about speedsters by Rob Bell
- Treasure Chest: Two extraordinary swords by David Mercier
- Silly Martial Arts: Want to learn "Kid Fu?" How 'bout Stooge-jutsu? Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!: by Aaron Allston
- Ancient Chinese Secrets: A dozen deadly new martial arts styles by Stephen S. Long
- Ninja Hero Errata: Cleaning up Ninja Hero by Aaron Allston
- Morituri te Salutant! (Gladiators): Combat in the arena for Fantasy Hero by Mark Bennett
- "Hi-Ho, Silver, Away!": The Greatest Western Heroes that Never Lived by Matt Forbeck
- Masters of the Spirit World (Shaman Magic) by Mark Bennett