The Kaviljor Ur-rathi, terrible yet noble undead knights who seek to defend the undying of Verdune.
The Curenjod, the Woeroot trees whose leaves fly out and cut to ribbons those who defile the forest.
The Talinet Ur-rathi, tortured elemental spirits that now possess Verdune’s tainted lands, using the powers inherent in the black streams of necromancy to leave nought but havoc in their wake.
The Primoridal Ooze, a vile creation of the dramojh that destroys you with healing.
Monsters of Verdune provides these new creatures as a supplemental bestiary for Monte Cook’s Arcana Evolved.
Within you will find:
- A new, complex and detailed prestige template, along with the template for its mount
- All descriptions presented in first-person perspective using the monster's point of view
- Detailed descriptions, variant rules, Lore DCs and designer's notes
- Each monster leaps from the page with inspiring and evocative illustrations
- The monsters within have complex motivations and can serve far beyond a simple encounter
- Compatible with the 3.0 and 3.5 versions of the world’s most popular role-playing game