From publisher blurb:
We have all heard tales of the diabolical young villain who finds a magical weapon from times long forgotten. That villain grows in power and infamy alongside the magical weapon until they both reach their true potential.
Within this product you will find 24 legendary weapons that will grow in power alongside your evil Pathfinder Roleplaying Game character.
The legendary weapon include the following weapon groups:
- Axes (axe of minos)
- Blades, Heavy (infinity's edge, linnorn blade)
- Blades, Light (black spider, dogfryer, grim cutlass, infernal device, liar's tongue)
- Bows (bow of swarms)
- Close (saurian armor spikes)
- Firearms (hell's eye)
- Flails (adderwhip, cranial flail, ghost-fire, grasping electrum, manticora)
- Hammers (brothar hammer, slime mace, stonefist)
- Polearms (griffon claw)
- Spears (heartseeker, leaden spear)
- Thrown (black spider, fungal bola)
The time for disposable magic items is over. These items would be a great addition to an evil character-focused adventure path or in the hands of your player's BBEG.
The legendary treasures series does not use the legendary weapons rules from the Mythic Adventures book by Paizo Publishing, instead we continue to use our own legendary treasures rules introduced on the Grand OGL Wiki and supported through our releases and the releases of other publishers who have adopted it as their leveling up magic item system.