From publisher blurb:
The Stars Were Never Meant For Us
2159 AD. Something approaches, a thing on an orbit from far away. Seemingly a mysterious shard of dark matter, this object is known in obscure prophecy as the Chthonian Star. It is awakening things long thought lost or dead, things that have slumbered awaiting its return. The Unified World Council sends out special teams of sanctioned Wardens, whose job it is to ascertain the new threats to human life, to learn everything they can about them, and fight them wherever they are found.
Venus. A corporate world, steeped in propaganda. However, Founding Day approaches and people flood from all over the planet for the celebration. Then, people go missing. Some turn up in a ritualistic-style sacrifice, cooked from the inside out. What is going on in the Diamond Head colony? Find out for yourself.
The Void is an original Lovecraftian hard sci-fi horror setting, and this an adventure to take you there.
The Stygian Cycle II – Venusian Sunset:
- Is a turn-key adventure, ready-to-run, with most everything you need.
- Takes Characters to the corporate world of Venus, to discover who or what is killing people leading up to an important holiday.
- Is the first adventure in the epic Stygian Cycle campaign.
- Is usable in The Void Organized Play framework – take your Character from game to game.
- Created by the award-winning team that brought you CthulhuTech.