From publisher blurb:
Scentia, southernmost isle of the Charter Confederacy, stands as the border between the archipelago nation and the power-hungry empires of the continent of Iziz. It has stood as a testament to the prosperity that the Charter can bestow, a nexus of trade and a bastion of military strength that profits the Confederacy and protects it in turn.
That strength has been sundered, the trade slowly choked off, as old foes from the island’s own marshes rise to overrun half of Scentia in brutal savagery. The surviving residents suffer under the threat of continued attacks and the strain of limited resources. As the proverbial wolves close in, a call for help goes out across the Confederacy. Shall you answer?
“Scentia, Besieged From Within and Without!” is a Pulp! Fantasy module set in the Gamer Assembly’s Shattered Seas and made using the Pulp! The RPG Core Rules. Light on rules and high on action, it challenges your adventurers to aid a settlement beset on all sides, even from within its own walls. Cross the wilds of Scentia. Uncover the truth behind the foes threatening to overrun the island. Break the siege.
Within you shall find:
- Details on the Shattered Seas Setting, including factions like the Blue-Eyed Wizards and the Salty Lutes!
- A complete adventure including premade Player Characters!
- A series of plot hooks both for the adventure and for further play!
- Details on Scentia itself, including a Bestiary covering the entire island!
- An Improved Layout and Color Art!