From publisher blurb:
Most of the core sorcerer bloodlines are a trifle generic. Most of their abilities seen to be an amalgamation of the powers of several different types of creature that qualify as potential originators of that bloodline. That is absolutely fine for a sorcerer whose bloodline originated in exposure to some demonic energy, or a blessing from the heavens. But what if your bloodline is more focused?.
This book is for those sorcerers that can trace their actual ancestry back to a specific influx of exotic blood. It offers you 16 new variant sorcerer bloodlines for your game, each one a new take on one of the core bloodlines. Each has a list of bonus spells and bonus feats applicable to the bloodline, a new bloodline arcana, and at least one (and as many as five), replacement bloodline powers. Select from among the following:
- Artificer – An arcane bloodline that specialises in the use of charged magic items rather than metamagic.
- Barbed – An infernal sorcerer with a spiky outlook on life whose ancestry can be traced back to spiny devils.
- Depthspawn – The blood of slimy deep sea aberrations flows through the veins of this sorcerer.
- Faerie – This fey sorcerer has actual faeries in its ancestry.
- Famulus – This arcane sorcerer develops a special link with a familiar, granting the creature incredible special abilities.
- Furious – The descendant of a fallen angel, the innate bow skills and magical rope of this bloodline make them a force to be reckoned with.
- Ghost Touched – The descendant of a ghost possessed ancestor, the spark of undead power within this sorcerer grants them a host of ghostly powers.
- Gibbering – A sorcerer touched by insane and amorphous aberrations.
- Guardian – Blessed with the blood of an angelic being, a sorcerer with this bloodline has been granted powers to protect and ward other creatures.
- Lich-Spawn – Their origins in the foul experiments of a lich, the descendants of this bloodline show abilities similar to their progenitors.
- Nymph-Child – Powers of beauty and grace have been passed down this bloodline.
- School-Born – The descendant of a line of powerful specialist wizards, this arcane bloodline grants the sorcerer great power over a single school of magic.
- Seducer – With a succubus or other seducer demon in their bloodline, this sorcerer has the power to always get her way.
- Stone-Born – Your earth elemental abilities are focused towards the manipulation of stone and rock.
- Vitriolic – An abyssal sorcerer with the blood of sneaky acid demons.
- Woodchild – With a tree fey in the family tree, this sorcerer’s shows an impressive ability with plants of all kinds.
A Bit Of Class: Variant Bloodlines is a class ability sourcebook compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and suitable for GMs and players of any level.