From publisher blurb:
The Wasteland Ruins series covers random, often generic, city, town, village, and even random smaller ruin locations for post apocalyptic games. They are meant to be used by GM's looking to set up a quick area for an urban encounter. Don't mistake them for generic though! Each map is highly detailed with random decorative elements put in to make the apocalyptic wastelands feel more alive than ever!
Wasteland Ruins II is set around a destroyed hotel & diner, with an accompanying destroyed office building of some sort. As with the first Wasteland Ruins, there are plenty of minor details to give the map life, such as burning barrels, diner tables, filthy cots, and lots and lots of rubble. Plenty of places for your players or their enemies to hide or take cover in when battle erupts!
As with any of Stoneworker Cartography's battle maps, there is no need to print out the entire battle map. If you prefer, you can simply print out specific sections of this map and save the other parts for later! Be sure to refer to the included map print key to help you figure out which sections to print if you're only interested in certain smaller sections of the battle map.
- 75" x 80" in size. Much larger than most standard gaming tables, so print out what you need and save the rest for later encounters!
- Square, Hex, or No Grid versions. Choose which type of grid you want to use and off you go!
- Full Color versions – These maps are printer intensive, full color versions of each level.
- Black and White version – There is an included black and white battle map with square grid for those that wish to save on ink.
- VTT Map – If you prefer to play your games online, there is an included VTT map properly sized for VTT software.
- Print Key Map - To better help GM's plan which sections to print out. Using this key, you can tell your printer to print out only certain pages of the PDF, thereby saving ink and time putting the map together. If you don't need a map covering roughly six and a half feet square, then perhaps its better to consult this key and get only what you need for your encounters. The key shows the corresponding PDF page number for that particular page.