From publisher blurb:
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about Sorcerers, those being with bloodlines that grant them arcane power and more.
Feats you will find inside:
- Chaotic Spells - A second chance to make random elements in your spells better..or worse...
- Chaotic Taint - Bloodline abilites are now sometimes more variable in their power
- Greater Bloodline - You can sometimes tap your greater bloodline for more power to your abilities
- Increased Spell Strength - Your bloodline spells are harder to resist
- Potent Bloodline - Bloodline abilites are treated as if the sorcere is one level higher
- Skill Bonus - Bloodline skills get a small boost
- Spell Potency - The lower limit of your bloodline spells are improved