From publisher blurb:
We are proud to present Racial Guide 3: Races of Darkness! This installment focuses on new races found primarily in and around the underdark. The book is loaded with lore (politics, geology, culture, etc), new mechanics (darkness as a terrain type for example), 15 deities (ever wonder what a troll deity was like?), 15 new racial weapons, kobold line guns (and siege cannons), 17 new feats, and...
- Arachno (Drider)
- Dark Folk
- Kobolds: Jaksear
- Kobolds: Svarik
We’ve also got your class needs covered!
- Ancestral Bloodline Sorcerer: Mix your power with those who came before for immense flexibility!
- Black Widow: A cursed prestige that mutates you into a spider abomination!
- Bloodseekers: Drow anti-paladin archetype for followers of the Spider Queen.
- Cave Stalker: A underground svirfneblin ranger archetype for stealth experts of all sorts.
- Dark Hunter: A duergar ranger archetype that overcomes their racial weakness to sunlight!