From publisher blurb:
This release is part of the Saturday Morning Spycraft series, which explores your favorite 80s cartoon properties using the Spycraft 2.0 system. In this release you can...
Soar against the moon and stalk among the shadows of the night! The Stone Sentinels are gargoyles, a species that has potentially been with the earth since the dawn of time, or may be freakish and unexpected branches of wild evolution. They might become invaders, a dominant species, a “monster” to be hunted and killed, or part of a diverse network of species in your world. So many possibilities open up for your Spycraft 2.0 game when you introduce these remarkable creatures...
- Play as a gargoyle or a human inducted or indoctrinated into their ranks (or perhaps as a human hunting them down)
- Rise to power as a Legendary Gargoyle exhibiting the ultimate power of your race
- Embrace cunning PsyOps and strike terror into your foes
- Beat the odds with Uncertainty feats and customize your gargoyle with oh so many Species feats
- Tailor your campaign to your specific play style, and even incorporate the stone sentinels and their allies and enemies into your existing Spycraft campaign