From publisher blurb:
Overview: The Wasteland Ruins series covers random, often generic, city, town, village, and even random smaller ruin locations for post apocalyptic games. They are meant to be used by GM's looking to set up a quick area for an urban encounter. Don't mistake them for generic though! Each map is highly detailed with random decorative elements put in to make the apocalyptic wastelands feel more alive than ever!
Wasteland Ruins V, like the rest in the Wasteland Ruins series, is a generic map meant to be used with any kind of encounter. This one could be a former school, technology center, or research facility that your players must enter in order to recover some lost piece of technology or pre-apocalypse research that may be important to the plot of your game! Lots of indicators of recent combat here, with craters and signs of explosions, particularly with the destroyed vehicles found scattered throughout.
- 90" x 80" in size. Perfect size for almost any gaming table.
Square, Hex, and No Grid versions.
- Full Color Versions – This is a printer intensive, full color version of this map.
- Black and White version – A black and white version, meant to be the least printer intensive.
- Daytime lighting complete with shadows to give the map depth.
- VTT Map - Includes a VTT version of the map for online play.
- Print Key - This map is HUGE! Over 7' by 6' if printed in its entirety, a wise GM would print only what he needs for his game. This print key tells the GM exactly which pages he'll need to print, based on which part of the map he wants to use.