Released by the DQ Open Source consortium, the DragonQuest Game Master's Screen is intended as a replacement for SPI's commercially released screen.
The product was released as a set of seven MS DOC files for printing and user-assembly into a six-panel screen. Alternately, the documents can be used as reference materials.
The documents include these specific tables:
- 15.7, 17.6, 18.2, 65 (1 page)
- 18.3 (Grievous Injury; 1 page)
- 30.1 (Backfire) and 44.8 (Fright; 1 page)
- 63.1, 64, 83.4 (1 page)
- Adventure Tables (1 page)
- Equation Summary (1 page)
- Magic Tables (2 pages - intended for reference not screen)