From the instructions:
To use a Track Pack, discard the Jacks and Kings from your deck (trust us, you can have plenty of fun without them!), leaving the numbered cards, aces, queens, and jokers. The numbered cards are used for Random Events—you can keep that pile separate.
The ten remaining cards are used for the Track Pack, and are easy or beneficial (Queens), challenging (Aces) or murderous (Jokers). Each time a card is drawn it is discarded; the same leg never appears twice!
Alternatively, you can roll a ten‐sided die; however, you may have to reroll duplicate results.
This Track Pack includes random track legs for the following six courses:
- Great Slut Lake - Salty Water, Gay Beaches, Deserted Wilderness
- High Desert Heat - Keep your cool or you'll blow your radiator!
- Park City - Granola Girls in the Summer, Ski Bunnies in the Winter
- I-80 - Runs from Wendover (Nevada) to Evanston (Wyoming)
- Moab - Stupid Tourists, Hippy Chicks, and Damn Bicyclers
- Lake Powell - Crappy Roads, Chicks in Bikinis, Beautiful Vistas