Numerous supplemental files were provided to support The Guide to Adventure. These included graphics files, ASCII text files, and miscellaneous files. Many files were used with all versions of the game; other files were specific to the genre being implemented.
- Fourteen GIF files comprising Character Sheets
- Two GIF files comprising Event Calendars
- Two GIF files comprising Combat Reference Charts
- Four GIF files comprising GM's Party Tracking Sheets
- Six GIF files comprising Damage/Status Tokens
- Eight GIF files comprising "covers" for rule books
- Twelve GIF files comprising Combat Sequence Cards
- Twenty GIF files comprising Combat Cards for Fantasy
- Ten GIF files comprising Combat Cards for modern combat
- Eight CDR files comprising Combat Cards for modern combat
Generally, these graphics files were intended to be "print-and-play" supplements for full-page printing.
Note that most of these graphics files also were provided in ZIP archives and also in individual PostScript format. Most of these were released in a "5.0" and a "5.2" version which vary only by image size. Some also appear in a "5.1 and "5.3" version.
- Downloads - multiple files listing file names, contents, and locations
- FAQ - multiple files in question-and-answer format
- House Rules #1 - a single-issue ASCII 'zine with various topics
- Names - multiple files with random tables to generate names
- Update - multiple files partially explaining versions
- Two ZIP archives containing multiple pre-generated characters
- Three custom TrueType fonts