From the publisher's blurb:
Has the city’s water supply been compromised by monstrous vermin? Has a sinister wizard poisoned the underground cistern? Have you cornered the escaped prisoner in the wet, filthy, underground tunnels of the city? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
“Fantasy Maps” are full-featured encounter maps designed to fill your fantastic world! This release, “Cistern” features underground channels designed to water a city. Including several chambers and choke points for strategic, close-quarters combat, the Cistern Map Pack allows for flexible storytelling. Will the players save the city? Kill the infestation? Poison the enemy empire? Quash the sorcerer’s plans? All D20 Cartographer maps are in typical 1 inch = 5 feet scale.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full-color map in .jpg format
• High-contrast black and white map in .jpg format
• PDF files with images sliced up over multiple pages for easy home-printing (compatible with both US Letter and A4 International paper)
D20 Cartographer also supports virtual table top (VTT) systems and includes:
• 100 DPI gridless map with objects removed
• A folder with all ‘objects' in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
• An RPTools MapTool VTT file (.cmpgn) with vision blocking and object layer set up for you