From the publisher's blurb:
Is the lighthouse a beachhead for the invading band of pirates? Did a roving group of kobolds take shelter in the tower during a storm and now refuse to leave? Has a master marksman barricaded the door, attempting to pick off the party from the upper level without ever letting them get close? Ready for a swashbuckling battle up the spiral staircase in dramatic fashion? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Fantasy Maps are full-featured encounter maps designed to fit any traditional fantasy world. This release, Lighthouse and Dock features a five-story lighthouse, mapped both inside and out, near a small dock on the beach. With cozy furnishings for a resident lighthouse keeper, this can be the site of a information-gathering mission or a tricky, multi-level combat encounter in close quarters. All maps are in typical 1 inch = 5 feet scale.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full-color maps in .jpg format
• High-contrast black and white maps in .jpg format
• PDF files with images sliced up over multiple pages for easy home-printing (compatible with both US Letter and A4 International paper)
D20 Cartographer also supports virtual table top (VTT) systems and includes:
• 100 DPI gridless map with objects removed
• A folder with all ‘objects' in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
• An RPTools MapTool VTT file (.cmpgn) with vision blocking and object layer set up for you