From the publisher:
A quick new zine-sized thing for fantasy RPGs, a collection of random tables, system agnostic, from history, myth and my own gameworld, stuffed with ideas to spur your own creativity. 24 pages plus cover, featuring:
- How to protect your town;
- Just what did kill all the villagers?
- Places worth exploring;
- Contents of a wizard's knapsack;
- What has it got in its pocketses, eh?
- Snakes, why'd it have to be snakes?
- Protective amulets;
- Things to find on a blasted heath;
- It's a workshop, but what kind of work?
- Twenty pieces of hacksilver;
- Oathsworn to vengeance;
- Curious effects resulting from the consumption of various subterranean arthropods;
- and last but not least, Inn Names Generator #652.