Immolation Nation is a live action role play that focuses on survival and discovery. In a post apocalyptic world, after nine years of war, players have to find out what caused the nuclear launch shutdown, as well as the loss of all electricity, and vanishing of all other species on Earth.
The rules for Immolation Nation are somewhat difficult to access; they are spread over a variety of media formats and there is no central single repository. In addition to numerous "inspirational" videos and photographs, the rules are presented in these core artifacts:
- Lox's introduction to Immolation Nation (video)
- Character Development (two-page PDF)
- Extra Credit Character Development (three-page PDF)
- What you'll need for the first game (one-page PDF)
- Core Rules (four-page PDF)
- Classes and Skills (five-page PDF)
- Currency and Equipment (three-page PDF)
Note the setting for the game largely is developed during play for the play site. The rules do not provide an extensive setting description, other than the obvious focus on "Mad Max" style post-apocalyptic gaming.