From publisher blurb:
Eight amazing 5E characters ready to conquer the world!
Conquering Heroes is the first in a new series of pregenerated 5th Edition characters designed around specific campaign themes. Within these pages you'll find 8 fully fleshed-out, ready-to-play ideal for any campaign delving into the wooded wilderness, where barbarians and bandits lurk under the eaves of the fey forests and in the hollows of the empty hills, but where a hero might carve out not just a legend by a kingdom and crown of her own! Superstar author Neil Spicer proudly presents:
- Arkadyus Sakharov, human bastard ranger
- Davor Hestruk, half-orc fanatic cleric of the God of Battle
- Faunlara "Faun" Daedys, elven treespeaker druid
- Hulgrim Underspool, gnome prankster sorcerer
- Pollyna Shuryon, tiefling bandit rogue
- Pyotr Maartis, human gentleman paladin
- Quinry Kimm, half-elven courtier bard
- and last but not least, the enigmatic Radomir Lytkin, human student wizard
Each character includes a richly detailed backstory, roleplaying tips, special equipment, and a special campaign trait to help tie them to the background of the campaign, but while each is as much about story as combat, when it’s time to thrown down, none of these heroes will be stepping to the sidelines. Each character also has specific level advancement information for their first few levels, with further suggestions for developing the character's long-term mechanical build. We haven't even mentioned the fantastic old-school character portraits courtesy of Hugo Solis, or the included foldable paper miniatures for every character!