From publisher blurb:
A Call to Oblivion
“The demonic shadow towered over the spires of Kestabel, engulfing the light of Celestia’s chosen. With hope all but lost, Cyrus raised his sacred blade and charged into the Maw of Oblivion. It was in that moment the fates decided what the future held for Aria’s children, and if Sereth would be the land the darkness would come to call home.” - Erisa Carthane, The Fall of Kestabel
Long ago, Demogorgon was driven from this world, his dark power to never again reach the mortal realm. The battle, waged at terrible cost, is now little more than legend scrawled on dusty scrolls long forgotten.
A cult has arisen from the tainted god’s ashes - a vile, treacherous group who seek only to plunge the world into oblivion. A wayward priestess guards the only key that could unleash the demon god’s soul. A small band of unsuspecting heroes are drawn into her plight. Together, they stand against the cult and their mad crusade as they uncover the fate shared between the cursed Demon Stone and the mythical Demonbane.
This product may be used as a stand-alone adventure, or as part of a series.
This product contains:
- The Mysterious Maiden - The first adventure of the Demonbane Chronicles series using the 5th edtion ruleset of the world’s greatest roleplaying game. It is optimized for three to five characters at 3rd to 4th level.
- New 5E rules for Sanity Checks and Abyssal Corruption.
- New monsters and spells for use in any setting.
- A brief overview on the Lands of Sereth and the Twilight Sea region.
- New class options - Spirit Caller and the Corsair.