The 10,000 Random Rolls series...provides sheets containing ten thousand rolls of the named die or dice.
Who would want such a thing, when they can just roll some dice?
• Maybe when you GM, you don't always want to let on that you're making a roll. The sound of you crossing off a number from the list might just be you making a note of something, but the sound of dice clattering is a dead giveaway of a roll.
• Maybe you have terrible luck, or thing your dice are cursed (despite that time you microwaved the one that kept fumbling, as a warning to the others).
• Maybe you have an allergy to polyhedrons.
• Maybe you just like looking at lists of random numbers – I'm not here to judge.
• Maybe there's another reason.
Provides results of 10,000 d12. Numbers are formatted in six columns per page.