From publisher blurb:
5e Feats and Other Options is a collection of combat options for use with Dungeons & Dragons.
It is a collection of feats, features, optional rules and expanded class options to help bring combat to life in your campaign.
Whether taking down enemies with the Decapitation maneuver, making a Called Shot, or feeling an Adrenaline Rush, or fighting hordes with your Rapid Strike, these feats, features and options add a level of efficiency and powerful advantage for your Dungeons and Dragons campaign.
5e Feats and other Options contains the following:
- General Combat Feats: 18 new feats to give your character an edge in combat.
- Skill Mastery Feats: 19 new feats to grant your character advantage on skills.
- Weapon Style Feats: 9 new feats that expand your character's mastery of weaponry.
- Critical Strike Feats: 5 new critical strike feats that add extra bite and tactical options to the critical hit.
- New Boons: 5 new boons that can be incorporated as high-level rewards or blessings.
- Advanced Combat Maneuvers: 8 new maneuvers for the Battle Master or Martial Adept.
- A Called Shot System: The Called Shot system that lets you target specific locations of your foes.
- Critical Hit Option: 2 critical hit options to be used in place of the lingering injury table.
- Wound Level System: A wound level system that takes into account the loss of hit points and its impact on your foes.
- Sunder Armor and Weapon Rules: Simple rules that allow you to sunder your foes armor and weapons.
- Stunt on Natural 20: Bring the excitement back on rolling a Natural 20 with the natural 20 stunt.
- Blacksmith: A new skill Blacksmithing has been added. This skill allows you to craft armor and weapons. It also allows you to repair sundered armor and weapons.
- Master Work Armor and Weapons: Rules for Master Work Armor and Weapons has been added, and the ability to craft them with the Blacksmith Master feat.
- New Backgrounds: 3 new backgrounds for characters with a propensity for violence.
- New Class Options: 2 new class options; the Officer Martial Archetype and the Paladin Oath of the Slayer
- Rules Clarifications & Options: a section describing how some effects stack and new optional rules such as die type increases and new conditions. Also options that include ongoing damage when a limb has been removed.