From the back of the Book
As they approach your home, the evening wind carries their stench through the air. Your dog barks wildly, frenzied by the smell. You awaken from a restless sleep, look out your window, and see staggering corpses on the move.
You are halfway down the stairs when you hear footsteps on the porch. You run into the living room and pry open your gun cabinet. As you fumble, the front door collapses from the weight of a pair of rotting corpses.
They shamble into the hall, arms outstretched, reaching for you. You unload your shotgun into them. They fall back.
To your horror, they rise...
Welcome to the world of Survival Horror
All Flesh must be eaten is a complete roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
- Eleven different Deadworld settings allowing customization of the storyline.
- A comprehensive zombie creation systems to surprise and alarm your players.
- A list of equipment crucial for surviving a world of shambling horrors.
- Detailed character creation rules for Norms, Survivors, and the Inspired.
- A full exposition of the Unisystem game rules, suitable for any game in any time period.
- Open Gaming License conversion text for porting AFMBE to any modern-day campaign featuring a twenty-sided dice game mechanic.