From the back of the book:
More than 100 years after the first human colonists arrived on Poseidon, the waterworld is still an untamed frontier. Lesser whites and pseudoeels lurk beneath the waves and nino muertos stalk the jungle, and colonists in the wilderness find themselves locked in a deadly and alien food chain. From the planet's savage ecology to the monstrous cyclonic storms that circle the globe, surviving in Poseidon's outback is a challenge for even the most veteran frontiersman.
Welcome to Natural Selection
This sourcebook for Blue Planet v2 gives moderators and players alike everything they need to run exciting wilderness scenarios and roleplay characters experienced in wilderness survival on Poseidon.
- A wilderness survival guide, covering topics that range from foraging and orienteering to techniques for surviving on the open ocean and tropical jungles
- Adventure hooks and ready-to-use wilderness encounters that will give characters first-hand experience with Poseidon's savage ecology
- Detailed discussions of the scientific exploration of Poseidon, from taxonomy to animal behavior to oceanography
- Complete descriptions and beautiful illustrations of more than 35 new species of flora and fauna indigenous to the waterworld
- An exciting adventure scenario that takes characters out of the cities and into the outback, where both natural and human dangers await.