"From the Publisher:
A complete new role-playing game of post-apocalyptic insanity, where intelligent mutant animals have inherited a devistated Earth and humankind teeters on the brink of disaster.
* Over 100 mutant animals.
* Create, design and build your own mutant animals.
* Optional Human Mutants, who sacrifice their humanity for mutant powers.
* The evil Empire of Humanity and their canine henchmen.
* The free state of Cardania and other refuges for mutant animals.
* The world turned upside down by genetics and madness.
* World overview and history.
* Six adventures to get you started, plus random encounters and tons of ideas.
* Equipment, weapons, skills and everything you need to play, right here.
* A complete game. Suitable for use with Heroes Unlimited.
* Unleash your imagination!
* Over 200 pages.
"After The Bomb is a role-playing game published by Palladium Books in 2001. It uses the Palladium's Megaversal system, and features mutant animals, anthropomorphic or otherwise, in a post-apocalyptic setting.
The storyline of After The Bomb introduces a post-apocalyptic setting, centered around the eastern United States, where most of the area is populated by the mutated animals that form the majority of society."
This "After the Bomb" game was created after Palladium ceased having a license for the TMNT game, which had an After the Bomb expansion/setting. This is the successor of that, but without any licensed content."
Source: Wikipedia, "After_The_Bomb," available under the CC-BY-SA License.