From the Back of the Book:
- There were giants in the Earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in onto the daughters of men and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. -The Book of Genesis
The world of the Bible comes to life in this campaign setting for the d20 System! Play a wandering Babylonian magus, a sorcerer in the service of Pharaoh, a Canaanite maker of idols, or a prophet of the God of Israel. Walk the streets of ancient Jerusalem, stand beside King David as one of his Mighty Men, smite Philistines, ponder the mysteries of gargantuan tombs, look upon the dwellings of the gods, and battle demons, dragons, plagues, and the legendary beasts of Babylon!
The first release in Green Ronin's Mythic Vistas line of campaign settings, Testament gives you everything you need to immerse yourself in the Biblical Era, including:
- A dozen new core and prestige classes, including the Levite Priest, the Egyptian Khery-heb wizard, and the Desert Hermit.
- Over 30 new monsters, including Nephilim, Tempter Devils, and Zebub-Spawn.
- Over 50 new feats and over 100 new spells.
- Rules for barter, curses, piety.
- Guidelines for leading a small tribe through the hazards of the Bronze and Iron Age world.
- The Biblical Battlefield Resolution System, a new way to fight epic combats.
- Full cultural details on ancient Israel, Canaan, Egypt, and Mesopotamia, including history, beliefs, holy days, architecture, and more.
- Dozens of new magic items and artifacts.
Part history, part mythology, Testament is the d20 System setting that's both instantly familiar and yet unlike any game world you have ever experienced!