From the back of the book:
Tribe 8 is the roleplaying game set in a tribal future where Players are blessed with mystical insight and marked by destiny. This book features:
- A detailed world background, with history, meta plots explained and revised Capal setting;
- Extensive Player Character creation guidelines, along with weapons and equipment to use;
- Z'bri and Fatima creation guidelines along with tons of nasty beasts to fight;
- Clarification and expansion of the Synthesis magic system, as well as guideline for updating first edition characters to second edition;
- Dual-stats for the powerful Silhouette CORE rule system, a highly acclaimed game engine that uses classic six-sided dice, and the widely popular d20-based rules placed under the Open Gaming License.
Requires the use of the Silhouette CORE rulebook published by Dream Pod 9, Inc., or a Roleplaying Game Core Book published by Wiards of the Coast, Inc. You will also need a few six-sided dice, pen, and paper. Suitable for 4-6 players, aged 12 and above.