From the Back of the Book:
At the hear of every great conspiracy lies on encredible lie.
The Archer Foundation has been lying to the world for over fifty years...
Delve into the very heart of intrigue with the first sourcebook for the Shadowforce Archer world setting, The Archer Foundation. Learn the stunning secrets the world’s protectors hide behind their web of espionage and take an incredible tour through the secret history of the Shadowforce Archer world setting. Discover the true goals of the most pervasive spy organization on the planet, and the real threats they protect us from. Included in this 144-page sourcebook are detailed Chamber and Inter-Chamber protocols, several key Foundation locations in Australia and across the globe, and new rules for Foundation agents and their greatest enemies.
This exploration of the very heart of the Archer Conspiracy includes...
- ALl the details you need to create agents tailored just for the Archer Foundation. Many new agent options, including one all-new feat tree, three new departments, many new gadgets, one new core class (the sleuth), and several prestige classes. Build the ultimate pulp-conspiracy superspy!
- Advanced rules for playing psions of all types, including many feats and three psion prestige classes!
- Four major new threats in the Shadowforce Archer universe, fully fleshed out and integrated into the official history, including two new Shop schemes and an incredible new enemy known only as Villain X, the doomsday Cult of the Ten SUns, and a dark mirror of the Foundation lost since 1953!
- NPC Classes! Now, the Game Control can offer new depth and customizable powers to his characters!
- A new episode of the continuing global interactive SFA Interactive campaign, featuring dozens of new plot hooks (both linked to threats and free-standing) and two prop-driven Hook Sheets!
- The secret history of the Archer family, and how it helped to shape the world!
- What Archer doesn't want the world to know, and why - including the truth behind the covert incursions from the Far East, current Shop operations, updates about dozens of minor plot points, and more.
- Two maps, ready for use in any game - one for chases (Canberra, Australia) and one for campaign play (the underwater spy station known as Aquatica).
Requires the use of the Spycraft Espionage Handbook, published by AEG and the D&D Player's Handbook, 3rd Edition, published by WOC.