Freeport has long stood as one of fantasy gaming's most distinctive cities and now it's come to Savage Worlds!
Home to pirates, foul cults, terrifying monsters, vicious gangs, crime lords, and a whole host of corrupt politicians, Freeport offers a unique blend of high adventure and cosmic horror. The Savage Worlds Freeport Companion is your rules guide to the City of Adventure and the perfect complement to The Pirate's Guide to Freeport.
Inside this PDF you'll find:
- Details on fantasy races, including rules for playing orcs, hobgoblins, goblins, and the fiery azhar.
- Expanded equipment tables including poisons, drugs, weapons, and general gear.
- New Hindrances, Edges, and arcane powers, plus a domain system for characters blessed with miraculous powers.
- New supernatural items such as Beamsplitter, Reaverbane, and the coveted Rod of the Buccaneer.
- Over 50 new monsters including hazards like Dead Man's Brain and vile horrors such as the fleshraker and unspeakable ichor.
- Statistics for common folk of Freeport such as watchmen, thieves, and merchants.
- Statistics for over 75 key characters described in The Pirate's Guide to Freeport, including heroic allies such as Buster Wallace and K'Stallo and terrible villains like Red Alice, Prendag the High Death, and Kothar the Accursed.
- "Fury in Freeport": A new adventure to help you launch a brand new Freeport campaign!