From the Back Cover:
The world you think you know is a lie. There are beautiful, dangerous things that feed on your frustration, your fear, your lust. Hiding out in the open, once upon a time, you knew their names; you've just forgotten about them. Only crazy people believe in these things, but you've seen their world before; on the other side of a red haze of rage, in the shadows under your bed.
And now you're becoming one of them.
Welcome to Abeo. Set in a modern world, Abeo blurs the line between the hunter and the hunted as characters face not only the creatures of the night, but their own fears and desires given form. Will they take the next mad step along the path to becoming a monster?
- Step into the world on the other side of sanity, meeting creatures out of your darkest nightmares and dearest dreams.
- Grasp and twist your mind with over a hundred Pathos powers to choose from, creating change in the world by driving yourself further into delirium. Unbound by the laws of the sane world, soar through city skies on wings of righteous fury or discover the innermost secrets of those around you.
- Warp the laws of cause and effect with Ethos, breaking the natural order by combining your Passion and your intellect to walk through mirrors, see through the eyes of another or bind others to do your will.
- Play subtler, easier tricks with Logos, directing your will along the lines of sympathy and correspondences to get your way.
- As you slip further from reason, develop new and greater Pathos, but discover your Consequences: the prices of Passion. How will your react the first time you can't enter a home uninvited? What will you do when you find out you're becoming something more?