From the publisher:
Oh No! There Goes Tokyo!
Giant Monsters have been a part of modern fantasy and horror for more than 50 years. Now you can bring these behemoths to your modern d20 System games.
- Rules for creating giant monsters
- Monumental creature type -- a new size category for d20 System creatures
- Titanic damage -- a new type of damage caused by these giant creatures
- Advice on how to use kaiju in your campaign
- A history of giant monsters in the movies
Written by Stan!, whose design work includes d20 Modern, The Modern Player’s Companion, Urban Arcana, and d20 Future, Kaiju presents rules for giant monsters that fit mechanically into the core modern d20 System rules while still capturing the flavor of Japanese monster movies.
Requires the use of the d20 Modern Roleplaying Game, published by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.