From publisher blurb:
After years of dungeon crawling and decades of role playing, there has been one consistent character in every one of your parties: The Rogue. But the Rogue hasn't changed much over the years... he's still a sneaking, hiding, backstabbing... well, you get the point. Maybe it's time to spice things up with UNORTHODOX ROGUES!
This 60 page pdf contains 5 New Rogue core classes and 3 new prestige classes for you to use in any d20 fantasy world. Each core Class comes as a full 20-level write-up that will make you love the Rogue, or hate him even more (each new core Rogue class comes with a detailed background, new abilities, and new progression charts). That's not all -- included in this book are over a two dozen artifacts for your d20 fantasy campaign. Bring on the traps, because your new Rogue can handle it all!
This book details contains the following:
- The Fabricator - This engineer knows no equal. He can construct taps on a moments notice, or disassemble them in the blink of an eye.
- The Layabout - Everyone has a friend like this, even if they wish they didn't. Lazy, sneeky, sly, and fast talking. Watch your purse.
- The Seductress - With a wink and a kiss, the Seductress is a master of... well, seduction.
- The Shroud - This sly character has learned to use the dead as way to gain riches.
- The Skulker - A master assasin.
- The Backstabber (prestige class) - With great pride the Backstabber has learned to survive with his dagger alone.
- The Saintly Thief (prestige Class) - A Rogue that steals from the rich and gives to the poor? How... unorthodox.
- The Ward Boss (prestige Class) - Every gang needs a boss.