From the back of the book:
Magic and Mechanics Clash!
Sorcerers and wizards truck with demons while tinkers and engineers build mighty engines of battle in this sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons® Warcraft® the Roleplaying Game, which translates the hugely successful Warcraft® computer game series into an exciting pen-and-paper roleplaying game world based on the popular revised d20 System rules!
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Edition 3.5, published by Wizards of the Coast®. This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision
Designed with extensive input from the creative minds behind the Warcraft computer games, Magic & Mayhem includes:
- In depth discussion of magic in the Warcraft setting, including rules for arcane corruption and a new type of magic called rune magic.
- The new runemaster core class; 8 new prestige classes, including the warden and the steamwarrior; and several new feats.
- New spells, as well as full descriptions of the new rune families and runes used by the runemaster.
- A horde of new magic items and technological devices, as well as expanded details on creating technological devices.
- Statistics for Warcraft constructs - the ultimate in merging of magic and technology!