Himmel über Aachen (The Sky above Aachen) is a campaign for Engel. It has originally been published as a series of articles in Mephisto (19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 32). Himmel über Aachen contains about 40 pages of campaign background (Aachen, Germany in the year 2660), and the adventures itself on about 50 pages.
The adventure chapters are:
- Danse Macabre - The angel characters are confronted with a deadly plague that seems to have its source in the city of Aachen.
- Die Gefahren des Weges - The Dangers of the Road - The players take on the roles of human members of the Angelitic Church on their road from Colonia Aggripinensis to Aachen.
- Wolken über Aachen - Clouds over Aachen - Again, the player characters are humans that now arrive in Aachen and have to uncover a conspiracy.
- Regen über Aachen - Rain over Aachen - Several missions for human and angel characters are presented that draw them deeper into the story.
- Sturm über Aachen - Storm over Aachen - In the final adventure, the characters try to break the Diadochi reign over Aachen, while the New Order tries to hold the city and the armies of the Lord of the Flies want to destroy it.