From the back of the book:
Of all the peoples in Malaforcia, it is the Vendai who
hold closest to the old ways. They remember the Sagas
of their heroes- the names of those who came before.
And stories are still known, still told, of legendary
weapons. The Vendai have memories of Relics.
Gungnir, the Spear of Odin
Mjöllnir, the Hammer of Thor
Brèfla, the Axe of Hel
The time of Gods and Relics has come
once again. The Norns have spoken.
Fenrir stirs, and the Serpents rise.
The time for Ragnarok draws near.
Of Gods & Relics is a roleplaying game from Eric D. Sack and award nominated game designer Brent Spivey.
This book introduces you to the Vendai and contains all the rules you need to play. Including:
- Warrior, Berserk, Skald, & Runemaster player classes
- Rules for the creation and advancement of Relics
- The ability to aquire and advance followers
- Total character customization through aquisition of Perks & Flaws
- Conflict system that lets words be as dangerous and effective as weapons
- Guidelines for creating and running an adventure with a sample adventure included
- Death of the TPK! Player death is completely optional, but living comes at a cost.
Welcome to Malaforcia