From publisher blurb:
“All drow are alike, and the only good drow is a dead one.”
Assume all drow are the same at your peril - especially in Porphyra! On the Patchwork Planet, dark elves were summoned from disparate and distant worlds, with entirely different origins, masters, and plans. Scattered across the Underdeep, the drow have thrived below and made secret forays into the lands above. They are ready to become tempting dreams and lurking nightmares anywhere, in any campaign that wants something more from drow than what you’ve seen before.
Each chapter in the Drow of Porphyra focuses on one of the tribes, providing all of the following:
- A brief history of the tribe on their home world and in recent nights
- The hierarchies and divisions of their society, from nobles to guilds and beyond
- Laws and punishments particular to the culture
- Religious expectations, whether they follow one god or many or none
- Goals for characters within their families, groups, cities, and nations
- Notable cities and plot hooks for interacting with the tribe, from within or without
- Methods common to their kind, whether they rely on raids or seduction or other guises
- Racial and faction traits to help customize your characters from the base on up
- Alternate systems and mechanics necessary for the tribe (and for evil or other campaigns)
- Feats and equipment that are useful to have at hand
- Details for creating player characters, allies, antagonists, and others with new depths
You never know what the next chapter will reveal, but together, the Drow of Porphyra cover a powerful range of roleplaying experiences. Add one or all of them to your game now!