Worlds Numberless and Strange
Traveller Boxed Set
Fiasco
Clockwork & Chivalry 1st Edition
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box
RuneQuest Sixth Edition
Numenera
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game
Horror on the Orient Express (2nd Edition)
Fate Core System
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes
The Darkening of Mirkwood
Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game
Enemies Within
Princes of the Apocalypse
Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. 2nd Edition
The Sixth Gun
Beneath the Temple of the Storm God
The Burning Wheel Fantasy Roleplaying System (Revised)
Army of Darkness Roleplaying Game
Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Starter Set
Masks of Nyarlathotep (3rd & 4th edition)
U1: The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh
Night Below
KidWorld the Role Playing Game
Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition
Summerland (Revised and Expanded Edition)
Monsterhearts
The House of R'lyeh
Dungeon World Roleplaying Game
Murderous Ghosts
13th Age
Call of Cthulhu (7th Edition)
Pirates & Dragons Core Rulebook
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
16 Posts

RPG» Forums » Bazaar » Hot Deals

Subject: Warhammer Skull Dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
He spent a fortnight on the Isle of Wight and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: suffering from a lack of time; I think it's a chronic condition.
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't ask how, but we managed to get our hands on strictly limited numbers of the Warhammer Skull Dice. These eight highly exclusive, ivory-effect dice were crafted specifically for Warhammer, and they even come with a carrying pouch. They're just what you need to accompany your armies across the Old World and, if you collect Tomb Kings, these dice will add an excellent skull flavour to your army!

Sculpted by Aly Morrison specifically for Warhammer, these skull dice will clatter on to the battlefield as if a set of knucklebones taken from the Old World itself. This set contains eight distinctive dice, ivory effect dice and a carrying pouch.

These are £7 from the UK website:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?...

I don't think they're available in other countries. I tried changing the base country in order to get the price, but this product page then redirects to the home page instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Cox
United States
Fort Meade
Maryland [MD]
flag msg tools
designer
I bought this Overtext just to say I have an UberBadge and I'm not using it
badge
Dance like no one is trying to sleep in the next room
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a set from my FLGS for ten bucks, I think. Maybe twelve. You can get them in the US. Unless you mean you can't order them online in other countries, in which case, i don't know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it was the on-line ordering. It looks like these may be the last of the batch now and that they're selling them just through the UK on-line store.

As I recall I think these were originally part of the deluxe version of the latest edition of Warhammer. There are also a fancy ruler, calipers, and templates available to buy, but they're less important for dice-addicted RPGers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime Lawrence
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
Jingle Bells, Cthanta Smells, I will kick his ass
badge
Because I am an awesome Crab with style, charm and class, oh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel like ordering me a set, Stel?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly. Would anyone else like me to purchase a set on their behalf while I'm at it? I'll place the order within 24 hours due to the limited availability of these dice, so please reply here in good time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stelio wrote:
Certainly. :) Would anyone else like me to purchase a set on their behalf while I'm at it? I'll place the order within 24 hours due to the limited availability of these dice, so please reply here in good time.

One set for me, please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝpun uʍop ʞǝǝƃ
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ooh... Can you also add a set to the order for me, Stelio?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
And a set for me too please - they're purty cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu .
France
Paris
flag msg tools
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
badge
DJ'ing
mbmbmbmbmb
Stelio wrote:

These are £7 from the UK website:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?...

I don't think they're available in other countries. I tried changing the base country in order to get the price, but this product page then redirects to the home page instead.

They are available from France, and sell for €9.10
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(Royal Mail) Airmail from the UK to outside of Europe currently costs £2.07 up to 100g and then steps up every 20g.

(Australia Post) Small parcels up to 250g cost $4.75 to send anywhere domestically within Australia.

Surprisingly, it's therefore cheaper for me to send each set of dice to you individually rather than send a combined (small and light) package to one person in Australia and have you redistribute it. I didn't expect that!

Anyhow, that also gives a minimum cost of postage, bringing the price up to £9.07 plus any packaging (I believe there's a minimum parcel size) and any fees involved in transferring money (these can be avoided through a direct bank transfer).

If that puts anyone off, there's still time to change your minds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matteo310 wrote:
They are available from France, and sell for €9.10

Aha! Excellent. I neglected to check every country last night. I just did a quick run through, and indeed these are available throughout Europe. Alternative prices are 70 DKK in Denmark, 90 NOK in Norway, 70 SEK in Sweden (Sweden is cheaper than the UK, just!).

They are not available in USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand. The Japanese site has a different layout entirely (and I don't speak the language, although the URLs are handily all in English) but browsing didn't reveal the dice there either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stelio wrote:

They are not available in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
What a level of disdain for the old colonies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime Lawrence
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
Jingle Bells, Cthanta Smells, I will kick his ass
badge
Because I am an awesome Crab with style, charm and class, oh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stelio wrote:
(Royal Mail) Airmail from the UK to outside of Europe currently costs £2.07 up to 100g and then steps up every 20g.

(Australia Post) Small parcels up to 250g cost $4.75 to send anywhere domestically within Australia.

Surprisingly, it's therefore cheaper for me to send each set of dice to you individually rather than send a combined (small and light) package to one person in Australia and have you redistribute it. I didn't expect that!

I am not a fan of Australia Post... then again, they're reliable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Order successfully placed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝpun uʍop ʞǝǝƃ
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, Stel! Are you going to GM out a paypal address for us to get the cash to you, or do you still prefer carrier pigeons?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait until I've received the dice and then sent them out to you, so that I can get the true cost allowing for postage and packing. Then I'm open to whatever repayment method works for you. If you prefer Paypal and its fees, then that's fine for me. If you have another preference that won't incur that expense that I'm sure it'll be okay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.