Enemies and Allies
Traveller Boxed Set
Ghosts in the Black
Beneath the Temple of the Storm God
Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes
The End of the World: Zombie Apocalypse
HeroQuest Glorantha
Data Trails
The Burning Wheel Fantasy Roleplaying System (Revised)
Call of Cthulhu (6th Edition)
B2: The Keep on the Borderlands
Army of Darkness Roleplaying Game
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Set
Dungeon (Issue 49 - Sep 1994)
Microscope
RuneQuest Sixth Edition
Pirates & Dragons Core Rulebook
DDEX1-01: Defiance in Phlan
Cthulhu Britannica: London
Feng Shui 2
World War Cthulhu: The SOE Handbook
Star Wars: Force and Destiny Game Master's Kit
The Sixth Gun
Burning Empires
Dread
Masks of Nyarlathotep (3rd & 4th edition)
U1: The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh
Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil
Hero Builder's Guidebook
Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor
Diaspora
Maelstrom
Hidden Kingdom
The Dresden Files Roleplaying Game, Volume 1: Your Story
KidWorld the Role Playing Game
Apocalypse World
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
457 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [19] | 

The One Ring» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: The Fellowship of Esgaroth [OOC] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
Index
The Fellowship of Esgaroth - The Marsh Bell [IC]
The Fellowship of Esgaroth - Mirkwood, above and below [IC]
Character wiki
Introduction
Characters
Basic rules
PbF - my thoughts
Social encounters
Combat rules

The Marsh Bell
Meeting in Esgaroth
Meeting Glóin
Balin's path
The journey begins
Reaching the Stairs of Girion
Peregrin's song to the lake-men
Day 2
Arongwai confronts the elves
Day 3
Balin's camp, and a troll
The troll is dead
The troll's lair, and a treasure
The King's message
Day 4
The broken boat
The Dark pool and the marsh bell
Peregrin down the chimney
Attack of the Marsh Dwellers
The Marsh Dwellers defeated and two dwarves appear
Grimbold smashes the bell
Escape

Mirkwood, above and beyond
The journey begins
First day in Mirkwood, and a ghastly find
A hidden watcher
The old hobbit
Pywin Rootmohn's house
Pywin's warning
A sanctuary in the woods
The bear
The bear defeated
A colony of bears
Peregrin's Song
The Cave
Inside the cave
The dark statue
Grimbold and Grin's Rock
Durtheniel

Folly of the old and the young
Leaving Mirkwood
An old friend
The hall of Ulfang
Vandil
Yomon
Grimbold's speech
A raid is planned
Night time attack
Arongwai and Grimbold kill the ork chieftain
Yomon and his friends are missing
Leaving the village
Sudfar the Merchant
The raiders found
Tracks!
Ruins in the forest
A shadow
Tragedy
Return to the village
Gammon's anger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
Introduction
Hi, and welcome to my one of two The One Ring games. Since I am running the same mission with two groups, please refrain from peeking on the action in the other group.

This is the Out-of-character thread (OOC). Here I will post the rules, we will create characters, and have discussions between us during the game. That doesn't mean you can't post OOC in the game thread, but we'll have larger discussions here. You can also, at any time, send me a private message. The first post of the OOC post will be an index of sorts, so you'll be able to quickly find any information you are looking for.

Since this is a game that rely on several people, I hope you all are commited to follow this game through. That means posting regulary. Some times you might be able to lay low for a while, while other times you are expected to post more frequently. A post everyother day, will usually be enough. I think totally, this game will take between two and three months to play.

The One Ring is a fairly simple game, but it has many situation specific rules. I will shortly post the basic rules. They are posted by order of relevance, so pay the most attention to the first set of rules, those regarding skill tests and dice.

Let us start of by doing two things. First post your experience with RPGs and PbFs. Then I want you to consider if you want to take a pre-generated character, or if you want to make your own. Making a character is very easy. There is an on-line site were you can do it, with just a few simple instructions from me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
Characters
Let me begin my talking a bit about characters. You can find the character sheet here: Character sheet

There is also an online character creator here: Online character creator

There is a lot of text here, I know. I have made he most important parts, the options, bold.

I'll try to post enough here, so you can create a character there by yyourself. This isn't really a game were you can create a "wrong" character. They usually turn out good, but it might be an idea to make sure that not everyone picks the same skills.

There are no classes (like fighter and priest) in this game. In a way, you are all the same class, explorer/adventurer. The biggest choice you will make for your character is his culture. The setting for this game is the North of Middle-Earth, the area Bilbo travelled in during the Hobbit. After the events of the hobbit, this area is starting to repopulate. There are now six cultures of free people that live together here, your character is from one of these. They are
1. Hobbits of the Shire
2. Dwarves of the Lonely mountain
3. Elves of Mirkwood
4. Beornings
5. Bardings of Dale
6. Woodman of Wilderland

After picking one of these cultures, you pick one of six backgrounds in that culture. That background decides most of your characters abilities. There is also a story that goes what that background, but you can choose to make your own.

After that you pick a calling, why you want to adventure. Remember that is your calling, not your occuopation. So if you pick Scholar, that doesn't mean you are a bookish type, but rather that you are an adventurer because you want to learn more. The callings are:
1. Slayer
2. Warden
3. Wandrer
4. Scholar
5. Treasure hunter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
Basic rules
Skill rolls
Whenever you attempt any action were the outcome is in question. You should make a skill roll. A skill roll is made with two types of dice, one feat die, which is 12-sided, and a number of skill dice, which is 6-sided, equal to your skill rating. When making a skill roll these dice are rolled, and the scores are added together. Usually a score of 14 or above is required, that is 14 is the normal target number (TN). Each dice also have additional effects.

When rolling skill tests in this game, please roll all the d6 together, and the d12 seperate.

The feat dice
This die has twelve sides. Ten of the sides have the numbers 1 through ten, while the final two have the Eye of Sauron and Gandalf rune on it. A roll of the Gandalf rune is an automatic success, while the Eye of Sauron is 0, with a possible negative effect

The success dice
The six sides of the skill dice are marked 1 through 6, much like a regular six sided die. 1-3 are written as outlines, which means they don't count if your character is weary (more on this later). While the number 6 has a tengwar rune next to it. Rolling the tengwar rune increases the quality of a success, if the roll itself was successful. Rolling none runes make it a regular success, rolling one rune makes it a great success, and rolling two or more runes makes it a extraordinary success.

Attributes
Each character has 3 attributes, Body, Heart and wits, ranked between 1 and 9. Each of these have a regular and a favoured rating. The most frequent use of attributes is during skill tests, when a character uses hope.

Skills
There are six categories of skills: personality, movement, perception, survival, custom and vocation. Each skill is connected to one category and one attribute, for a total of 18 skills. Each skill is ranked 0-6, depending on their characters' ability with them. Some skills are favoured, which means an increased bonus when the character uses hope in skill tests with this skill.

Traits (distinctive features and Specialties)
While the skills and attributes indicate a character's capabilities, traits add detail and nuance to what they are able to do. A trait can be invoked in several ways. First of all, he can invoke a trait to achieve an automatic success on his action. If the trait fits with the action, for example a keen-eyed character spotting something, then the player doesn't have to roll, but instead gets an ordinary success.

Secondly, a trait can be invoked for the character to interrupt the narrative, if the characters were about to make a poor business deal, a player with a character with the trading trait, might interrupt the story because something like that would never happen with his character around.

Finally, a player might invoke a trait after making a successful skill roll. By describing how the character is successful, in a way that fits with the trait, might earn the character an advancement point. These points are spent at the end of the adventure, to improve the character.

Hope
Each character has a certain number of hope points. While the number of hope points may go up and down during play, it may never be higher than their starting number. Hope is used during skill tests, if an action fails, the character can use a point of hope to add the skills attribute to the roll. If the skill was a favoured skill, then the favoured attribute rating is added. Used hope might return at the end of a session, depending on how the mission went, and what the characters spend their free time doing.

Fellowship points
The party as a whole has a number of fellowship points equal to the number of members of the party. During play, a character can, if the other players agree, can spend one of these points to regain a point of hope. Fellowship is replenished at the end of a session.

Fellowship focus
Each character has an other character that they are particularly friendly or protective towards. The number of hope points the replenish at the end of a session depends on the health their fellowship focus is in. Also, if they spend hope points on actions that are beneficial to the fellowship focus, they will immediately recover their hope point.

Misery
If hope is ever equal, or lower, than shadow, the player becomes miserable. More on how to get shadow points later.

Endurance and fatigue
Fatigue is decided by a characters starting equipment. Endurance is spent when a character does straining actions, particularly when they are hit during combat. If endurance is ever ever equal to or lower than fatigue, the character becomes weary. If it reaches 0, the character passes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franziska
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Marsh Bell [OOC] - Table 2
Hey!
Thanks for running this - I hope you have enjoy it!
The only PbF experience I have is from the recent Mountain of Madness event. RPGs.. A year ago I tried out Rogue Trader for a several evenings but did not really get into it. Besides that, my husband started running Shadows over Bogenhafen, though that group wen't on hiatus after just three evenings due to Christmas/New Year/Exam Period.
So all in all I have a little experience.

I think I would like to try and make a character myself. (I especially like Dwarfs. *hint!*)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franziska
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think my choice would be Dwarf and Wanderer then. (Though I am happy to amend that if somebody else rather would like to play as one of these/both.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed R
United States
Huntington
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for running this. I need to let you know that I got into another game shortly before notification of this game. I understand it was only 1 game per person so if you know of another person still interested I will gladly give up my seat at this table. That being said if there isn't anyone else and you don't mind me playing in this game as well I will be more than happy to stay and play.

Mountains of Madness was both my first pbf game and my first role playing game. I really enjoyed it and looked forward to playing more pbf rpg games.

As a kid I read a lot of fantasy books and Tolkien was always one of my favorites, in fact I am in the middle of two towers now. I tend to read them every few years. Obviously I had heard of D&D and similar games. It never knew anyone that played them. Getting into board games has renewed my interest in trying out a true RPG and have been looking into pathfinder and other games in my local store. They do host the D&D encounters on Wednesday nights but my wife has town meeting things so I am home with the kids.

Anyway I hope that I am still able to play but if not I understand as it is only fair that everyone have a chance to play that wants to.

Edited to add:
Woodman Wanderer would be my character choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
The tables are decided. You are in Ed.

Since elves, hobbits and dwarves kind of explain themselves, perhaps I should say something about the three human cultures:
The beornings are the rugged warriors. They follow beorn, and emulate his behaviour in many ways. They are distrustful of strangers, and they seeks adventure and glory. Best skills are athletics and insight

The bardings follow King Bard of Dale. A young kingdom, eager to leave its mark. Since they live in a city, they often know trade, but they are also militaristic, ready to defend their new found wealth. Best skills are persuade and inspire.

The woodmen have been in the area for the longest, and they have survived under very harsh conditions. Most of all, they are survivalists. They might be able fighters, but it is their wits that often keeps them alive. Best skills are healing and explore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed R
United States
Huntington
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Looking at your information on the human races I think Woodman Wanderer would make a decent choice. If you feel we are overlapping skills and need more variety let me know and I would be willing to play something different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobbit DM
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone, nice to meet you!

Kudos to Karl for running this for us! I'm Tolkien mega-fan so I just couldn't miss it!

I've had a couple of RPG sessions (D&D 3.5 and 4e), but I'm totally new to The One Ring system. Long long ago I tried a Harry Potter PbF, then I enjoyed MoM here and at the moment I'm in the introductory Pathfinder PbF at rpol. I'll try to post as much as required, hope time zones won't hamper us.

I'll try to generate the character myself, but sadly the link here won't work for me soblue Generally I'm very fond of Fighter Dwarves, but in the world of Middle Earth I'll try to play myself - a Hobbit Scholar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
I need to get me one of those cool overtext things.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm...Hobbit, Dwarf, and Woodman...

Looking at the cultures, I think I'll try the Beorning...not that we cannot overlap. Still, might be fun to play...

I'm thinking a Beorning Warden (still a bit confused about some of the skills, stats though). Made a character on the site, but I'm confused about how to save it, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
I have a feeling that everyone has picked a calling and a culture. Except for Andy, which we are still waiting for.

As you can see in the first page, I have added a character wiki. This will be the offical place we keep the character sheets. I will post a link to it on the first page of the play thread, and my profile as well.

Who can't open the character creator (you can also search for it in google).

For those that are having problem with it, I'll take some sceen shots, and guide you through the rest of it.

For those that have using the creator. Just send me the save string you get at the end in a private message.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed R
United States
Huntington
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am having issues but I think it is because I am using an iPad. My laptop broke down so I am stuck using this for everything at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
It works on my Ipad, but it is pretty slow. You might try and load it several times. Let me know if your issue continues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
Above I have added a basic rules section. I think you can manage pretty will with only understanding the dice rolling parts, so don't feel pressured to memorize and understand it all completely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed R
United States
Huntington
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Name: Caane Culture: Woodman of Wilderland Standard of Living: Frugal
Cultural blessing: Woodcrafty Calling: Wanderer Shadow weakness: Wandering-madness
Specialties: Beast-lore, Leechcraft, Folk-lore
Distinctive features: Bold, Hardy
Body: 3 Heart: 4 Wits: 7
Body (favoured): 6 Heart (favoured): 5 Wits (favoured): 9
-Common Skills-[list][*]Awe: 0 Inspire: 1 Persuade: 0
[*]Athletics: 2 Travel: 1 Stealth: 2
[*]Awareness: 2 Insight: 1 Search: 1
[*]Explore: 3 Healing: 3 Hunting: 2
[*]Song: 1 Courtesy: 0 Riddle: 1
[*]Craft: 1 Battle: 1 Lore: 1
[/list]-Weapon Skills-[list][*](Bows): 3
[*]Long-hafted axe: 1 damage: 5/7 edge: G injury: 18/20 enc: 3[*]Dagger: 1 damage: 3 edge: G injury: 12 enc: 0[*]Missing:localizeKey: 0
[/list]-Virtues-:
-Rewards-: Shepherds-bow
-Gear-[list][/list]
Endurance: 24 Starting Endurance: 24 Fatigue: 3 Hope: 14 Starting Hope: 14 Shadow: 0 Permanent Shadow: 0 Armour: 0 Headgear: 0 Parry: 7 Shield: 0 Damage: 0 Ranged: 0 Wisdom: 1 Valour: 2 Experience: 0 Total Experience: 0 Fellowship: 0 Advancement: 0 Treasure: 0 Standing: 0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed R
United States
Huntington
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it seems I have taken a bow skill and don't have a bow. I assume that I can get a bow somehow?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
It is actually the other way around. You have picked valour over wisdom, which means you have proven yourself in the past, and been given some special reward. That reward is a shepard's bow. Perhaps you should pick another reward. The choices are a Bearded axe and a feathered armour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed R
United States
Huntington
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I chose that. Then I put additional point into bows to bring my skill to 3 which I assume means when attacking with a bow I can roll 3 d6 with the d12. I chose that reward because I was hoping to use bows as my main weapon. I didn't realize the weapons I started with would not be chosen as part of the creation process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
Yes. You get all the weapons you have skills with. But there seems to be an error in your string where the skills would be.

Ahh...hold on... my mistake. Correcting now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franziska
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So here is mine. I also have saved the code option that they offer, if you'd prefer that?

Name: Bofia Culture: Dwarf of the Lonely Mountain Standard of Living: Rich
Cultural blessing: Redoubtable Calling: Wanderer Shadow weakness: Wandering-madness
Specialties: Fire-making, Tunnelling, Folk-lore
Distinctive features: Bold, Gruff
Body: 6 Heart: 4 Wits: 4
Body (favoured): 8 Heart (favoured): 7 Wits (favoured): 5
-Common Skills-[list][*]Awe: 0 Inspire: 2 Persuade: 0
[*]Athletics: 0 Travel: 3 Stealth: 1
[*]Awareness: 2 Insight: 2 Search: 3
[*]Explore: 2 Healing: 0 Hunting: 0
[*]Song: 1 Courtesy: 2 Riddle: 2
[*]Craft: 3 Battle: 1 Lore: 0
[/list]-Weapon Skills-[list][*](Axes): 2
[*]Short sword: 1 damage: 5 edge: 10 injury: 14 enc: 1[*]Dagger: 1 damage: 3 edge: G injury: 12 enc: 0[*]Missing:localizeKey: 0
[/list]-Virtues-: Broken Spells
-Rewards-:
-Gear-[list][/list]
Endurance: 32 Starting Endurance: 32 Fatigue: 0 Hope: 10 Starting Hope: 10 Shadow: 0 Permanent Shadow: 0 Armour: 0 Headgear: 0 Parry: 4 Shield: 0 Damage: 0 Ranged: 0 Wisdom: 2 Valour: 1 Experience: 0 Total Experience: 0 Fellowship: 0 Advancement: 0 Treasure: 0 Standing: 0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be posting my character this evening (i.e. 14 or so hours from now!)
I've got the code saved at home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Behold, Grimbold the Beorning:
Name: Grimbold Culture: Beorning Standard of Living:

Martial
Cultural blessing: Furious Calling: Warden Shadow

weakness:
Lure of Power
Specialties: Anduin-lore, Beast-lore, Shadow-lore
Distinctive features: Determined, Swift
Body: 7 Heart: 5 Wits: 2
Body (favoured): 10 Heart (favoured): 7 Wits

(favoured)
: 3
-Common Skills-[list][*]Awe: 3 Inspire:

1 Persuade: 0
[*]Athletics: 2 Travel: 2 Stealth: 1
[*]Awareness: 2 Insight: 3 Search: 1
[*]Explore: 2 Healing: 1 Hunting: 3
[*]Song: 0 Courtesy: 0 Riddle: 1
[*]Craft: 1 Battle: 2 Lore: 0
[/list]-Weapon Skills-[list][*]Great axe: 2 damage: 9

edge: G injury: 20 enc: 4[*]Spear: 1 damage

: 5 edge: 9 injury: 14 enc: 2[*]Dagger: 1

damage: 3 edge: G injury: 12 enc: 0[*]

Missing:localizeKey
: 0
[/list]-Virtues-:
-Rewards-: Splitting Axe
-Gear-[list][*]Leather corslet enc: 8
[*]Cap of iron and leather enc: 2
[/list]
Endurance: 29 Starting Endurance: 29 Fatigue: 16

Hope: 13 Starting Hope: 13 Shadow: 0 Permanent

Shadow
: 0 Armour: 2 Headgear: 1 Parry: 2

Shield
: 0 Damage: 0 Ranged: 0 Wisdom: 1

Valour
: 2 Experience: 0 Total Experience: 0

Fellowship
: 0 Advancement: 0 Treasure: 0 Standing

: 0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!

Sorry I just checked my BBG and found I was in!

I have played MERP/Rolemaster for 20 years and GM a current campaign (Tharbad/Dunland T.A. 1409) and have been curious about the new system.

I have never PbF before so I'm happy to be included!

I'll take whatever is left... Has an elf been included?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Name: Arongwai of the Pengwador Culture: Elf of Mirkwood Standard of Living: Martial
Cultural blessing: Folk of the Dusk Calling: Slayer Shadow weakness: Curse of Vengeance
Specialties: Mirkwood-lore, Woodwright, Orc-lore
Distinctive features: Quick of Hearing, Swift
Body: 4 Heart: 4 Wits: 6
Body (favoured): 6 Heart (favoured): 5 Wits (favoured): 9
-Common Skills-[list][*]Awe: 2 Inspire: 1 Persuade: 2
[*]Athletics: 3 Travel: 1 Stealth: 2
[*]Awareness: 2 Insight: 1 Search: 1
[*]Explore: 1 Healing: 1 Hunting: 1
[*]Song: 2 Courtesy: 1 Riddle: 1
[*]Craft: 0 Battle: 2 Lore: 3
[/list]-Weapon Skills-[list][*]Bow: 2 damage: 5 edge: 10 injury: 14 enc: 1[*]Sword: 1 damage: 5 edge: 10 injury: 16 enc: 2[*]Dagger: 1 damage: 3 edge: G injury: 12 enc: 0[*]Missing:localizeKey: 0
[/list]-Virtues-: Wood-elf Magic
-Rewards-:
-Gear-[list][/list]
Endurance: 26 Starting Endurance: 26 Fatigue: 3 Hope: 12 Starting Hope: 12 Shadow: 0 Permanent Shadow: 0 Armour: 0 Headgear: 0 Parry: 6 Shield: 0 Damage: 0 Ranged: 0 Wisdom: 2 Valour: 1 Experience: 0 Total Experience: 0 Fellowship: 0 Advancement: 0 Treasure: 0 Standing: 0

Background:
A bowman in the Brotherhood of the Bow, for the Realm of King Thranduil.
Of minor noble birth, his mother was killed by orcs at a young age
Arongwai swore to revenge her death, against the wishes of his father, and has traveled forth from the Halls of the Elven King in Northern Mirkwood to find others who will aid him in his quest...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [19] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.