Titansgrave: The Ashes of Valkana
Fantasy AGE Basic Rulebook
Occult Adventures
Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook
Far Trek
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
Traveller Boxed Set
Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game
Dungeons & Dragons Basic Set (First Edition)
Diaspora
Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Feng Shui 2
Data Trails
World War Cthulhu: The SOE Handbook
The Sixth Gun
Worlds Numberless and Strange
A Penny for My Thoughts
James Bond 007
Book 01: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
The Revised Recon
Hidden Kingdom
M2: Maze of the Riddling Minotaur
Masks of Nyarlathotep (1st & 2nd edition)
Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game Box Set
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
The End of the World: Zombie Apocalypse
Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game
Cthulhu Britannica: London
Hell Unleashed
Ghosts in the Black
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
Call of Cthulhu (6th Edition)
Trail of Cthulhu
Enemies and Allies
Dungeons & Dragons Basic Set (Second Edition)
Career Compendium
Masks of Nyarlathotep (3rd & 4th edition)
Trail of Tsathogghua
Horror on the Orient Express
Fearful Passages
Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil
Hero Builder's Guidebook
I1: Dwellers of the Forbidden City
Dungeon (Issue 49 - Sep 1994)
KidWorld the Role Playing Game
Marshal's Handbook
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

RPG» Forums » Actual Play » Play by Forum

Subject: (CLOSED) [WFRP3] Hammer & Anvil Recruitment Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
It's a bloody business, Bates, but I can't see any way around it. - ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM
mbmbmbmbmb
The unmistakable green glow of sacred Warpstone emanated from the wagon's interior, drawing on Kikrrt's sense of curiosity while the voices inside pushed at his flight response. His fear of the clan-seer berating him overrode his impulse to flee and so he crept closer to the wagon to fulfill his scouting mission making sure his tail didn't disturb the dust surrounding the place giving away his position. The green glow became more prominent as the sun set.

He could overhear the quick chatter of man-things inside. Kikrrt prided himself on being able to understand some of the speakings of man-things but this conversation was rushed and so he could only make out some names and descriptions. Someone named Looshus, scared, seemed to be trying to convince Lideeah to leave the wagon behind. It was an argument. Because there were no windows, he'd have to sneak around to the rear to see inside. Before he could do so the glow disappeared as if wrapped up or put into a container; the two emerged into the shadows and were gone.

Kikrrt decided to report back instead of attempting to follow the two into the forest. This was Wood Elf territory after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is a WFRP3 game. If you're interested respond to this thread. We'll probably cap the player count at 3.

Who knows if this is even going to work - I have some doubts based on the sheer amount of bits in the tabletop game, and even though I love the idea of the mechanics (the dice, the way initiative is handled, the party sheet...) I have a feeling it might bog down an online game. But what the heck we'll HAVE A FUN TIME TRYING!

Once we have interest we'll dive into more details, but I didn't want to put the effort into a long recruitment thread if there's no interest. Some of the details we'll dive into you can note now so we have a feeling who wants what, things like:

* Do you prefer a sandbox or a campaign on rails? Something in between?
* Do you have an idea already of the type of character you wanna play? No need to roll anything yet, this is just for the other players and yourself to discuss.
* Do you have the Core Set? (That's all I have, in addition to some stuff for WFRP1 - although I have the Creature Vault in the mail). Owning the Core Set should probably be a pretty hard-set requirement to partake in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: [WFRP3] Hammer & Anvil Recruitment Thread
Having played a lot of v3 I think it's possible, particularly if you have the compiled books rather than the Core Set. With those all the information is in one place, like any other system, so for PbF it's just a case of monitoring recharge times for abilities and Talents etc, and tracks for the party sheet. Very best of luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd definitely be interested. I own all tbe WFRP3e stuff, and might like to try a Troll Slayer. I have no preference as to what type of campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james schweig
United States
SAN FRANCISCO
California
flag msg tools
I bought this for no reason
mbmbmbmbmb
I have most of the stuff and am willing. Love to be a priest of some sort by the at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AL D

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in.
I wouldn't mind being an Agent myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arne
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seems like 3 people already replied, I would also be interested.
I have the core set and a few other books, but I haven't read all of the stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AL D

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We should be able to go with four characters I would imagine. Sometimes a player might be MIA for a day, so the extra player goes along way. How do you feel about that Alex?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
It's a bloody business, Bates, but I can't see any way around it. - ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigmar smiles upon us, I think we have a quorum.
OOC thread on the way and I'll mark this thread closed.

/agree about # of players. We're not limited by tabletop bits and for forum play a little more input will help with any slack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hammer & Anvil OOC Thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.