European RPG - Chain of Generosity II
European RPG Chain of Generosity.
The idea is to provide a place to pass on a game that you no long use or want to a new home where it will be loved and hopefully played.
This Chain is restricted to European participants due to Global Shipping prices.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: We start with a seed, an item with a giveaway game. Anyone who wants that item can leave a comment to that effect. After a number of days the person who started the chain will randomly choose a recipient for the item, and geekmail them to set up shipping to their house.
Step 2: The recipient of the game will then choose an item from their collection and post it as an item here for more people (or maybe the same people) to comment on and enter. After a number of days they will do a drawing, and a that person will win the game.
Step 3: The new recipient repeats step 2.
Repeat until the world ends....
Almost the same as in the other Chains of Generosity:
1. You must comment to the item in question indicating you wish to be in the drawing to receive it in order to be eligible to win.
2. If you win one, you MUST post an item of your own to give away in this fashion. If you don't like that idea, don't play. Please do not wait until you receive your win before offering a game of your own - its all about generosity.
3. Set a deadline of around 7 to 14 days.
4. In the unlikely event that no offers are made on your item within the deadline, try a different item in its place.
5. If you wish to start a new chain, post an item to the geeklist and put "SEED" in bold in the description. For those later in the chain, identify which chain your game belongs to.
6. Sender pays shipping, unless he indicates in his entry that the recipient will and under what grounds (International shipping, etc). Anyone signing up to receive an item where recipient pays shipping agree to do so.
7. Please keep items to RPG's or those that are closely related: RPG's, dice, novels, miniatures, etc.
EUROPEAN RPG CHAIN
The Exodus Chain
- [+] Dice rolls