RPG Geek: Building Community
- Steffan O'Sullivan(sos1)United States
NHThe Geek? Yes, it's a good site. But - ah! You should have seen it before the rebranding! It was legible and a joy to read! All gone now, sadly, and so (mostly) am I because of it ...I'm sorry, I cannot read this site regularly while the intense white background is in effect. I have eye health issues, and this is painful. I'll still make brief visits, largely for trades and rules questions, but my socializing here is done for now
Answer the following questions as vaguely or specifically as you wish. I don't want to pressure folk, so skip any question you find too awkward. I just want us to get to know each other a bit. And yes, I'll start.
First, pick an RPG or "RPG Item" to use as your geeklist entry. (If you've never done this before, look for "Add Item" under this header.) Choose a game for whatever reason - doesn't matter to me. Give an explanation of why you chose the game - again, as vague or as specific as you wish. Love it, hate it, curious about it, can't get it out of your mind, etc.
Then answer as many of the following questions as you wish:
1. Where do you live?
2. Is there something about your username and your Avatar you want us to know?
3. How involved are you on the other Geekdo sites (BGG, VGG)?
4. Roughly how long have you played RPGs?
5. Have you played RPGs pretty steadily, or was there some hiatus?
6. What are some of your favorite things about role-playing?
7. Do you prefer games with a GM or GM-less? Any idea why that's so?
8. Roughly how many different systems have you played? What percentage of those would you play again?
9. Anything else you want us to know about you?
[10. Add your own question!]
When you're done, you can then get free microbadges at Are You on The List? (Free Microbadge... Or Two)!
- [+] Dice rolls