MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
Public Service Announcement:
It is necessary to amend the rules of the MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS. Due to the ongoing subscription notifications, I am reluctant to make modifications. Instead, I am going to maintain the official rules on this thread ("MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page) and link the following posts in the header. The main header will probably have some tl;dr rules with instruction to go to the thread for the full rules.
In addition, this will now also be the home for any and all discussion in regards to the MetaList. If there are any questions about the MetaList in general, application of rules, reporting of rules violations, suggested updates, it should be posted in the thread. Any comments for specific auctions can be directed under those entries, though I hope those remain at a minimum.
The first several posts are the current rules broken down by category. Updates will be a work in progress over the next few weeks. Once I feel they are ready enough to go live, I'll make a final edit to the header above, link to the thread and clean up the header. In the meantime, feel free to make any rule modification suggestions in the thread.
Probably the most needed update is the Auction Aggregator link and what, if anything, should replace it.
I'll let this entry cycle through the MetaList and remove it sometime after it has made its way to the top.
"MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page
I couldn't find my ASL Pocket Edition RB so Santa Claus got me a new one for Christmas; then I found my old one. So with 2 Pocket RB's I decided to sell my old one.
It's in great shape with normal wear and tear from many nail-biting scenarios. There's highlighted rules here and there and I printed Chapter J key rules and pasted to the back cover. There's a lot of history with this little guy. If you don't want to drop big $$ for the rules, this is the deal for you. Photos are of the actual book.
First $25 shipped to US only - will ship Book Rate so will take a couple of days to get to you. If you want faster shipping, let me know but you'll need to add a few extra $$.
BGG will get it's 3%, of course.
If you have questions, just ask. Thanks all!
Ends tomorrow evening!
Soft reserve of $10 or less on all items.
BIN for everything!
Blue Rose (2nd Edition)
Century: Spice Road
Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia
Food Chain Magnate
Gravwell: Escape from the 9th Dimension
King of New York
Mafia de Cuba
Professor Evil and The Citadel of Time
Race for the Galaxy
Valley of the Kings
Visitor in Blackwood Grove
My year to reduce auction
Starting Bids $5
Post Holiday Auction - USA Shipping Only - Ends 1/12/19
Post Holiday Auction - USA Shipping Only - Ends 1/12/19 - CLOSED
List of what is included in this auction for easy reference:
Star Wars Imperial Assault Ally/Villain Pack Lot (10 total, 9 unique)
Darth Vader Dark Lord of the Sith Star Wars CCG Card
Betrayal at House on the Hill First Edition
Sid Meier's Civilization The Board Game
Lord of the Rings The Card Game Lot
Lot of Card Sleeves
Carcassonne The Tower
Thank you for looking
So one of my new year aspirations is to cull my collection of all non-soloable games. I consider most of these gateway-level so if you're just starting out your collection and/or you're fortunate enough to have at least one other person in your life who will play games with you, my loss is your gain.
Ends January 25th
1. Behind the Throne
2. Blend Off!
3. Century: Spice Road
4. City of Spies: Estoril 1942
8. Dastardly Dirigibles
9. Dead Man's Draw
10. Fairy Tale
11. Firefly: Tall Card
14. The Game
15. Green Box of Games
17. Iliad: Heroes of Troy
20. Lagoon: Land of Druids
21. Love Letter
22. Machi Koro + Harbor expansion
23. Masters Gallery
24. Scoundrel Society 23:28:12
25. Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game
27. Stellar Conflict
28. Tara: Ireland's Royal Board Game
29. Tides of Madness
30. Trickster: Champions of Time
33. Uluru: Neuer Tumult am Ayers Rock
34. Unlock! Squeek & Sausage
35. VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game
** US only and local pick-up (92336 or 91748) available
** Paypal accepted
** Trades considered
FINAL DAY - ENDS MONDAY
BIDS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS
SHIPPING FROM TWO LOCATIONS - CANADA AND USA
LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE
OVER A DOZEN GAMES. ENDS JANUARY 14
THANKS FOR LOOKING. HAPPY BIDDING
Quest for Holy Grail Game Auction! Featuring: Puerto Rico Limited Anniversary Edition, Strasburg (Brand New in shrink), Champions of Midgard: The Dark Mountains (Brand New), Loopin' Louie (Brand New) etc. Ends Sunday, January 20th
1) All items will be listed in US Dollars. Please bid in whole dollars. (Games will be shipped within 3 days of auction end).
2) Auction closes Sunday, January 20th. All items will ship from Winnipeg, Canada R2C 2X9.
3) Local pickup is acceptable
4) I accept payment via paypal, interac e-transfer, or cash for local pickup
5) All games come from a smoke free home and are well taken care of
6) The condition is listed for all games
7) Every item will have a soft reserve and/or BIN.
8) On rare occasions, games may be traded or sold offline
9) New games may be added to the auction.
10) I reserve the right to extend the auction on rare occasions.
11) If you have any questions or concerns, please post or Geekmail me.
12) Of course, all transactions will go through BGG (so that it gets it's 3%.). I LOVE BGG!
* End date - 1/15/2019
So What is going on here?
Well I'm down sizing my collection and accessories, and while it's very easy to sell games it's another beast to sell accessories. So I made a box and I'll progressively be adding more stuff to it!
Throughout the week place a bid for this auction, and I'll also be updating this listing with new items. Also if there is ever a point where the bidding gets even remotely close to the value of items I'll be throwing in games as well! My objective here is not to make a ton of money, but instead to get rid of a bunch of stuff!
At the moment only 2 items alone in this box are worth over $75!
Things to make a note of in the box:
-Scythe Deluxe Tokens (value $25)
-Arkham Horror Deluxe tokens (Value $50, currently out of stock)
-A bag full of different sized plastic bags (value roughly $10-$20)
-Some containers (Value $2)
-a bunch of 4 sided dice (value around $5-10)
-A couple plastic card holders (value $5)
-Wooden pieces to make your own box (value $5)
-Broken Token insert for generic card games (value $20)
-Mayday Card sleeves (value at least $20)
If you are wondering what games I can throw in this box well they can possibly include:
-Gloomhaven 2nd Edition w/Broken Token Insert
and a ton more!
Note: I am running this auction also on Facebook, and all bids posted by me are bids from Facebook. You can follow that here. The current highest bid is $12.
1. End time: Sunday 1/15/2019 at a random time.
2. Bids $1 or more. Also bid in the comment section, DO NOT BID ON GEEKLIST ITEMS! Geeklist items maybe posted for updates on when games are added.
3. Shipping from 06002 via USPS buyer pays. Local pick up - but must be confirmed.
4. I accept Paypal and Venmo (Venmo preferred) and go through the BGG marketplace
5. The ONLY game I'm interested in a trade for is Giant Rhino Hero (If you are trading that you automatically end the auction, and I'm throwing the kitchen sink at the stuff in that box)
6. All accessories have been barely used and a decent amount of them are sealed.
7. All games are in very good/like new/sealed condition. Some may have boxes with mild shelf-wear or a minor blemish, but the components in all are great unless otherwise stated.
8. Please do not retract bids without notifying me. To add to your bid, add a new
comment, do not update a previous one. Also no conditional multi-game bids.
9. Any random things that aren't covered here will be addressed as needed.
10. New stuff will be added as the week progresses... so come back and visit!
One week US Only Auction.
Ends Sunday Jan 13th.
Low starting bids, no BINs or SRs.
Includes Arkham Horror LCG, This War Of Mine, Tragedy Looper, a bunch of Kickstarters, and more.
Road to 300 Auction:
Ends: Saturday, 1/12
The 'This auction makes me want to cry' Auction. FREE SHIPPING!! Ends Sunday, 1/13!!
1. All opened games in good condition with possible minimal shelf wear on box unless otherwise noted.
2. Bids must be in whole dollars.
3. No BINS, but...
4. FREE SHIPPING!!
5. For Kickstarter pledges - I'll first try to change the shipping address to yours; if the pledge manager is locked, then I'll ship the game to you after I receive it.
6. No cancellations on Kickstarter pledges. I'm dealing with that right now and it's a monster pain.
7. All transactions will be done via BGG Marketplace so BGG gets it's 3% commission.
8. Payment will be expected within 1 week of the end of the auction; please allow up to 1 week to ship.
9. This auction is for USA only.
10. Auction will not go past Sunday, January 13. I reserve the right to end the auction or individual listings earlier, so get those bids in!
Kingdom Death: Monster
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game
The Big Book of Madness
Star Wars: Rebellion
Legendary Encounters: Predator
Too Many Bones: Undertow
Pandemic with On The Brink (1E)
Robinson Crusoe with Voyages (Z-Man)
Dawn of the Zeds
The one, the only, THE GUS!
Everything must go!
My goal is to end this auction with a bid on EACH ITEM!
Included in this Auction:
And MANY More!
“Whatever you do, He will make good of it. But not the good He had prepared for you if you had obeyed Him.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
Final 24 Hours--Auction Ends Tomorrow Between Playoff Games
Trying to clear some more games from my shelves. These titles aren't making it to the table anytime soon, so I'm thinning them from the herd. Unless otherwise noted, each is in excellent or better condition, generally having been played once or twice (if at all).
The auctions runs until Sunday evening, 13 January. I'm happy to combine shipping and send anywhere on the globe (though rates outside the USA can be extremely high).
Final 24 Hours--Auction Ends Tomorrow Between Playoff Games
Behold! The $5 Purge-O-Rama!
All items start at $5!
All items ship from Buffalo, NY!
Items may be added later, but currently includes:
The Road to Canterbury
Halunken Und Spelunken
Star Wars Destiny
Rattle Battle Grab the Loot
Star Trek Panic
Poop: The Game
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Booster Pack #1
Pirates on the High Seas
Murder on the Cosmic Express
Dice Throne Season 2: Gunslinger Vs. Samurai
Mr. Bacon's Big Adventure
The X-Files: Circle of Truth
Zeus on the Loose
Auction Link: Where my New Year's resolution to clear up shelf space helps you keep your resolution to fill more shelf space! [Ends Jan 18]
International bidders welcome; Local pickup available; multi-game offers accepted; all items have BIN; ships from US 84037
Dogs of War Kickstarter Exclusives
Eclipse (including Rise of the Ancients and Ship Pack 1)
Evolution: Promo Pack II
Galaxy Trucker (including The Big Expansion)
Kemet (including Ta Seti)
Pandemic Legacy Season 1
Sheriff of Nottingham
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
Auction ends Friday 1/11/19.