Squirrel Attack is a humorous game that has players running squirrels from the Other World where Mother Nature rules and fairies live.
What Came Before
In the time before history, Annut, the first squirrel, was the friend of Man. Anmeow, the cat goddess, became jealous and chased Annut and his kin off to the Other World. There they were befriended by Mother Nature and founded the kingdom of Nuttopia. In time the Fairies taught them magic and the Squirrel Kin applied it to all things squirrel-like.
Crisis in Nuttopia
Nuttopia has grown and the tribes of squirrels are many. They now are dependant on the supply of nuts from the Shire. A horrible blight has struck shriveling their nuts. They must find a new supply and the only place they know of is the Mortal World. Thus, Operation: Get Mr. Jones' Nuts is born.
A crack team of squirrels is assembled from the tribes of the Squirrel Kin. Even if they can only return with a small supply of nuts the passage through the Underworld will multiply them to hundreds and thousands.
- The Grey rule over the rest from their nests in the bosom of the tree of life.
- Added to the Squirrel Kin are the Chipmonks, a religious order who honor Saint Assisi.
- The dreaded Squirrelferatu rule the passages to the Underworld and thus to the Mortal World.
- Tortured souls like the Squirrelcanthrope battle to control their rage so that they do not succumb to the madness and change into a raccoon.
- The Red Squirrel Tribe carry out a program of social revolution against the bourgeoisie Grey Squirrel Tribe.
- The Flying Squirrel Tribe quest for a new home after their balloon city was destroyed by the vile Hawk Reich.
- The Black Squirrel Tribe live under the oppressive shadow of the Squirrelferatu who hunt them for food.