Subtitle: The Edge of Fantasy
A fantasy RPG drawing inspiration from Beowulf, the Arthurian Mythos and the Mabinogian.
- Stats range 1-6 for humans, average 3, some PC races have maximums up to 8.
- Skills range from 0 (unskilled) to 8+ (highly elite and old), with a starting range of 1-6, with few above 3.
- Character generation: Pick race, assign stats from stat pool, roll or pick lifepath options, take resultant skills, spend points from skill pool, adding no more than 3 per skill, and optionally, add age for +1 max level to skills and 5 more skill levels.
- Magic is unified system with three fields: Wizardly, Glamour, and Clerical. Common Prayers and Common Magic also present, and use same rules.
- 8 attributes, skills linked to attributes. Roll stat d6's, counting successes on TN of Skill-Difficulty or less on each die.
- player races, civilized: Dwarf, Elf, Earthfolk (Gnome, Spriggan), Faerie (Sprite, Pixie), Human, Orc.