Have you ever wondered what might happen if axe-wielding, bloodthirsty barbarians came face to face with vile alien invaders from beyond the stars?
Barbarians Versus is the roleplaying game of barbarian warriors and their battle with the vile reptoids from outer space. This tongue-in-cheek RPG comes packed in a 32 page PDF with all the rules you need to loot, pillage, maim, and party. The easy-to-learn, fast-paced game system is centered around descriptive roleplaying and imagination. Essentially, the more dice you roll, the more likely your barbarian is going to kick some serious alien ass - and the more roleplaying you do, the more dice you'll have to roll!
Written by Nathan J. Hill, author of Key20 Publishing's Eldritch Ass Kicking, Barbarians Versus features:
- Fast-paced, easy-to-learn game mechanics (roll fistfuls of D10s)
- Fun barbarian creation (cool abilities, awesome items)
- Tons of opportunity for descriptive, brutal roleplaying (smash! punch! snap!)
- Complete drinking rules (barbarians like beer)
- Random looting table (shiny things!)
- The secrets of the alien invaders (foul stench?)
- Ancient barbarian wisdom (to smash or not to smash)
- Full color cover art by the fantastic Jeremy Mohler
- Two page starter adventure: "The Black Pit"