A fantasy roleplaying game initially released in 2001 and released as a free pdf in 2005.
From the web site:
Our goal is to produce a roleplaying system that follows these criteria:
1. Rules are designed to make a fantasy role playing game easier and more fun to play, not more difficult.
2. Rules should never get in the way of the role playing.
3. Rules should allow anything and handle everything that the gamemaster and players demand.
4. Rules should be simple enough that learning them is easy for anyone.
5. Charts and rules should be referenced between adventures, not during.
6. Dice should add uncertainty and drama to role playing, not decide actions.