Gnostica is a live-action roleplaying (or LARP) game of personal divinity, intrigue, passion and conflict set in a modern world.
- A believable setting in an unbelievable world where aspects of divinity walk hidden amongst us, steering our faith and defending our beliefs
- Six immortal races of Radiant - Everlasting, Nephilim, Cage, Hungry, Shade and Nomad - presented with enough depth and flexibility to allow an infinite variety of character types and cultural backgrounds
- Elegant morality system based on Protagonist and Antagonist Dispositions
- Over 214 Impulse Powers and 21 Master Impulse Powers representing the Divine Virtues and Hermetic Impulses
- Customizable character development system that supports total control over the type of character you wish to portray: scholar, mystic, warrior, missionary, soldier, spy, politician, prophet, gossip, artist, leader, rebel or poet
- Easy-to-learn rules and quick conflict resolution mechanics designed for LARP (whether you're hosting games with 10 players or 1,000) that transfer seamlessly to tabletop roleplaying as well.
- Developed player-driven social and political settings that allow you to shape the fate of the Gnostica, including Houses, Academies, Citadels, Towers, Temples, Courts, Nations and much more!